It’s important to assess your competences and develop new skills. You should keep learning; keep updating your knowledge in specific industry. Self-development is very important for your success as you have to adapt to the market needs.
Here are some suggestions for self-development:
- Study academic qualifications,
- Sign up to professional memberships and attend their events
- Develop technical experience
- Read books / magazine related to the area of interest
- Volunteer for a charity to learn new skills
Individuals who want to sustain their skills and competences have to be willing to regularly learn new skills.
Photo: By Skakerman in Flickr